So when I saw that headline this morning, I just had to read the story.  Turns out, it’s true!  I’ll no longer get aggravated at the little critters when they dig small holes in my yard.  Here’s the whole story!

A squirrel is being blamed for more than 300-thousand dollars in damage to a new community center in
Indiana.  According to "The Journal Gazette," Parks Department officials say the critter found its way into the electrical system at a newly renovated complex in Fort Wayne earlier this month.  It caused a power surge that ruined three new HVAC systems and damaged the boiler system.  Officials say insurance will cover most the damage, and they still hope to be ready for the grand opening this summer.  The squirrel, however, won't be there to enjoy it, as the little guy didn't survive its last visit.