Not a great story if you're planning on going to the nail salon soon to get a manicure or pedicure. Seems a woman did just that recently and while she was there she ended up with a bacterial infection.
The infection happened after she received a small cut in her finger during the manicure. She was told to go to the hospital, where she endured five operations in six days before the top of her finger had to be cut off.
She is hoping that tighter hygiene regulations at nail salons will become a priority for lawmakers.