NC Couple Saves Lives In Separate Spots On Christmas Eve

posted by Charlie Munson - 

Christmas Eve was pretty eventful for the Travis family from Vale, North Carolina. While driving home from visiting family, Crystal and her 14-year-old daughter, Tori, saw a house on fire and stopped to help. They got to work helping residents get as much outside and away from the flames, moving baby gear, Christmas gifts, and anything they could.

Everyone kept moving things until the propane tank exploded and it was too dangerous to go near the house again. And while the mother and daughter were lending a hand with the fire, dad Roger was across town saving a life himself. He’s a former medic and firefighter and he stopped to see why a crowd was gathered outside a mall and found a baby boy had stopped breathing. Roger did CPR on the tot until he started breathing.

“As neighbors and friends, if you see something, stop to help even if you can’t do anything, you can call somebody or hug somebody,” Crystal says. “That could be you sitting in their situation.”

Charlie Munson

Charlie Munson

Want to know more about Charlie Munson? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.5 WESC! Read more

title

Content Goes Here