Pumpkin Spice Air Freshener Sparks Evacuation

posted by Charlie Munson - 

A Baltimore high school was evacuated last week after a strong smell was reported on the third floor. The smell was so bad, several people complained they were having trouble breathing and five people were taken to the hospital.

 The fire department responded and discovered the cause of the overwhelming odor: a pumpkin spice air freshener. It's unclear with the two students and three adults were told at the hospital, but classes have since resumed.

Charlie Munson

Charlie Munson

Want to know more about Charlie Munson? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.5 WESC! Read more

title

Content Goes Here