Goat Saves Family From Fire

posted by Charlie Munson -

An Arkansas family's pet goat is being credited with saving them from a house fire. Ten-year-old Abigail Bruce was sleeping in the living room of the family's Poinsett County home Saturday night when the goat started bleating loudly and jumping on her legs and chest. She woke up and saw smoke, then ran into her parents' room to alert them. They escaped unharmed through the bedroom window. Speedy the goat joined the family just two days earlier as a birthday present for Abigail. Her father didn't approve at first, but now says Speedy will be part of the family for now on.

Comments

Charlie Munson

Charlie Munson

Want to know more about Charlie Munson? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.5 WESC! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.